Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Scissor keeper swap

Hi everyone
I recently joined a scissor keeper swap over at
Cookies and cream and I been partnered up with Karri
who lives in Narromine NSW.
I have never made a scissor keeper before, so I thought
I'd have a go. I have also made a matching needle case
and added a tassle scissor fob.

Inside I have added a selection of needles, pins, some
threads, snaps and hooks.

there is a tutorial for the needle case HERE
and the scissor keeper HERE (I have just co-ordinated
the scissor one to match the needle one)

Hope you like them Karri and can get some use out of them :o)

Thanks to Sandy for organising this swap too!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting

Peta xoxo



5 comments:

  1. they look fantastic.and finally use out of the tassles.i think i still have all mine hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice Peta,you have done well,i am sure Karri will love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful, Karri is a very lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really lovely - I bet your partner loves them.
    How are you going with the Handmade Christmas Tilda swap - is everything on track?

    ReplyDelete