Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Friends swap

Hi everyone
just thought I'd pop back in to quickly show the gifts that
I sent to Marina in the F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap


F = Fabric, with christmas coming, I thought I'd send
3 fat quarters of christmas fabric.

R =  Ribbons and red snakes

I = Inspiration, A craft/sewing book

E = Embroidery threads. I was going to chose 5 skeins
but thought a nice selection on a floss card
might be a nice gift as I know that Marina
likes hand embroidery :o)

N = Needles, and a handmade needle case.

D = Decorations for her christmas tree
2 handmade reindeers and
2 handmade plum puddings

S = Small handmade button bag with some buttons

I hope you like your gifts Marina :o)
and thanks so much to Khris for organising this wonderful
swap, it was alot of fun!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting!

Peta xoxo





3 comments:

  1. awesome! love the button bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Peta,what awesome swap goodies,well done and lucky Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. they were very exciting to open up and I loved them all!
    Thanks so much...

    ReplyDelete