Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

just for fun

I actually made this doll about 2 weeks ago,
but never got around to blogging her.
I combined 2 Tilda patterns to make this one,
she started as ine of the angel dolls,
but kind of changed to one of the other dolls,
the patterns were simular. I can't even remember
which ones I used, as I do have most of
Tone Finnanger's books :o)

I used cailco,which I stained with tea for her skin
and embroidery thread for her hair. Everything else
came from my sewing stash.
So have to make some more of these!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy crafting!

Peta xoxo


5 comments:

  1. she is just gorgeous. I love the little sating ribbons, they are a lovely highlight to her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peta what a great job you have done of her,she is gorgeous,well done,maybe you can design your own patterns now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peta what an amazing job you've done - well done !! !! !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! she turned out fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peta, what a beautiful doll, well done.

    ReplyDelete