Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Meet Gertie

Hi everyone
Well I just had to have a go at one of the gorgeous
kits that Lisa sent me for my birthday
This one is called "Gertie Goat"
and she is from one of the many patterns/kits from

I have to say that I am really happy with my first attempt :o)
my daughter has taken a liking too, but I think that's
partly because she is purple...her favourite colour!

Thanks again Lisa, she was so much fun to make,
might have to make Millie Monkey next
or Katie Kitten, hmmmm, which one...

also linking this up with Our Creative Spaces
well that's it from me for now anyway
thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting!

Peta xoxo




3 comments:

  1. Peta she looks great,well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shes soooooooooooo cute .she turned out awesome.
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gertie the goat is so cute, I can see why your daughter likes her.

    ReplyDelete