Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa sack 2 swap

Hi everyone
hope you all enjoyed christmas
I can't believe it's all over already

I just wated to pop in to show the gifts that I recieved
from Toni in the Santa sack swap.
Here are the first 3 gifts...
1. The art file (bookmark) and a nice pen
 2.  A mug rug/candle mat
3. some pretty quilting  pins,  a cute little santa magnet
and some pretty ladybird cupcake cases.

the next 2 gifts...
4.  A christmas CD with some of my favourite crooners
and some yummy chocolate spoons
5.  An A5 cutting mat (definately need a new one thanks Toni)
and a role of robbon.

6. Christmas fabric
7. Quilters pencil
8. Cookie cutter and reindeer pegs

and finally a gorgeous handmade Table runner

and here they are again, all together with the sack that
Toni made earlier this year...


Thanks so much Toni, I really enjoyed doing this swap
with you and it was so nice so have so many
wonderful gifts to open on christmas morning with
my children :o)
Thanks too to Carol for organising this swap!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon to
show off some more goodies :o)

Peta xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment