Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Parcel post on a SUNDAY?

Well, hubby went off to the local store today and 2 mins later
the door bells rings...what's he forgotten? I thought,
so I went and answered the door to find a parcel post
van leaving the driveway...what the? then I look down and
see a parcel...for me Yay!!!!
We have never had anything delivered on a sunday, I didn't know
that they worked on weekends, or is it only because Christmas
is fastly aproaching?
Anyway, it was my swap gifts from Shez from
Tilda Christmas swap, Woohoo!

5 awesome looking gifts, all waiting to be unwrapped!
So I started with the smaller gift (great things always come
in small packages!) and I got 2 lots of christmas
ribbon. the second gift had lots of yumminess
in the form of a christmas stocking.

next parcel, this gorgeous Pyjama Snowman,
Shez has done an awesome job on him, he is so sweet!
He can hang on the wall, but I thought he looked more
comfy sitting down :o)
I absolutely love his carrot nose!

the next parcel had these gorgeous handmade Tilda Baubles
 

these are going to look stunning on my tree, I am aiming to have
lots and lots of handmade ornaments on there this year,
so these are just perfect!

and the 5th parcel, 2 sets of flower lights, these are so pretty
in real life, I will definately get some use out of these, I will just
need to keep them away from my daughter, she already has
her eyes on them lol!

and here they all are together

I absolutely love everything, thanks so much Shez, you have
been a fantastic swap partner!
Thanks again to Cat from Catina's Cottage
for hosting this swap.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting!
Peta xoxo

4 comments:

  1. So glad you like them Peta,it was a fun swap and thankyou so much for being my swap partner i have thoroughly enjoyed this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful gifts, lucky you. Looks like a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the snowman is very cute and love the flower lights.
    hugs
    xo
    ps yes indeed didnt know they worked on sunday ? haha sll though the posty delievered once on a saturday.odd huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful gifts!
    Shez kindly sent me some flower lights also and my 3 year old LOVES them - I hung them around her bed head -
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snowman - I'm so pleased with everything everyone sent in this swap!

    ReplyDelete