Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

needle holder/pin cushion

Hi everyone,

Thought Id have a go at one of these gorgeous needle cases that I saw
in Tone Finnanger's book "Sew Pretty Homestyle".
I am forever loosing sewing needles, so thought it would be fantastic to
have something to store them in. I thought I should also make a
matching pincushion, as I always loose my pins too!
The front design pattern can also be found in the same book
I have coloured the image on calico with copic markers
and embroidery threads.
The inside of the needle case has four pabric pages
to hold plenty of needles...



the pin cushion tutorial can be found HERE


I am linking this up to Our Creative Spaces
and Sew Darn Crafty
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!

Peta xoxox

3 comments:

  1. wow they both look fab! love hoe u have colored the picture.very cool
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is incredible! I LOVE the way you are working through the Tilda books and crafting :)
    So cute and sweet - I haven't given the needlecase a go yet - I must

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous, I love that you made the pin cushion to match!

    ReplyDelete