Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tilda Sew Along

I have recently discovered the workings of Tone Finnanger, creator
of the gorgeous Tilda dolls and lots of other gorgeous chracters
and loads of other gorgeous things.
Along my travels, I was directed (by my niece Lisa) to this wonderful blog... 
Lydias's Treasures
Lydia is hosting a 'Sew along'


The Sew-A-Long starts 22nd August with one tutuorial per week,
over 3 weeks, working on a new Tilda project from this book by
Tone Finnanger...

So why not head on over HERE to get all the info and/or sign up 
for whats bound to be lots of fun :o)




Also, I have to tell you about a fantastic swap that is  going on



All the info and sign up can be found HERE
sign up for the tea party swap closes 22nd July.
Hope to see you all there :o)


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Sewing!
Peta xoxox

1 comment: